UPDATE: ICASSP 2013 Tutorial slides now available here.
This is a draft page for now, which I will try to keep up-to-date as much as possible. As a starter I am just incorporating a first list of few resources. This is a work in progress so please excuse any omissions!
Webpages and Blogs
- Igor Carron has a great blog on compressive sensing, Nuit Blanche. His posts are nicely tagged, and Igor has kindly created tags for quantization. Thanks Igor! You can see all the posts on 1-bit CS or all the posts on quantization.
- Rice has a great resource on 1-bit CS thanks to Jason Laska. This includes references, slides, code and demos.
- You can find my own thoughts and publications on quantization and on 1-bit CS.
- Alexandr Andoni has a page on Locality Sensitive Hashing (LSH), which has connections to quantized embeddings and 1-bit CS.
Articles, Tutorials and Presentations
- A nice overview article on the history and important results on quantization by Robert Gray and David Neuhoff. It was written in 1998, so it does not include all the recent results and developments. Still, it is a definite read if you want to get up to speed on the topic. If you don’t have IEEE Xplore access, you can download it from its page on CiteSeerX.
- Laurent Jacques and I presented a tutorial at ICASSP 2013. Of course,we couldn’t cover everything in 3 hours, but we did our best. Slides can be found here.
- EPFL’s gigavision camera, heavily exploiting 1-bit quantization. Related publications here and here.
- Demo and code for Binary Iterative Hard Thresholding (BIHT), and Quantized Iterative Hard Thresholding (QIHT) maintained by Laurent Jacques.
We plan to keep incorporating here more information and resources targeted to the wide signal processing community. If you have any suggestions or requests, please feel free to e-mail me.