Note: The slides below are a selection of my talks. Feel free to look, but if you would like to use them, please contact me.
Compressive Sensing, Random Projections, Sparse Representations
- Boufounos P., “Randomness, Robustness, and Compressive Sensing.” Statistics and Information Sciences Laboratory, Harvard University. Dec. 2, 2009.
- Boufounos P., “Recent Advances in Signal Acquisition, Sensing, and Quantization.”Carnegie Mellon, Language Technology Institute. Nov. 13, 2009.
- Boufounos P., Kutyniok G., and Rauhut H.,, “Compressed Sensing for fusion frames.”SPIE Wavelets XIII, San Diego, CA, August 2009.
- Laska J. N., Boufounos P., and Baraniuk R. G., “Finite range scalar quantization for compressive sensing.” International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications (SampTA) Toulouse, France, May 2009. (presented by V. Cevher)
- Davenport M. A., Boufounos P. T., and Baraniuk R. G., “Compressive Domain Interference Cancellation.” BIRS Workshop 09w5082. Frames from first principles: Error correction, symmetry goals, and numerical efficiency. March 15-20, 2009, Banff, AB, Canada.
- Boufounos P., “Compressive Sensing and Beyond: New approaches to signal acquisition and processing.” Presented with variations at:
- Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, May 19, 2008, Boston, MA
- Electrical Engineering Departmental Seminar, Princeton University, April 14, 2008, Princeton, NJ.
- Center for Signal and Image Processing Seminar, Georgia Institute of Technology, March 17, 2008.
- Electrical Engineering Seminar, Columbia University, February 19, 2008, New York, NY.
- Boufounos P., “L1 Minimization Without Amplitude Information.” Nonlinear Approximation Techniques Using L1 Workshop, Texas A&M University, May 16-18, 2008, College Station, TX.
- Boufounos P., Baraniuk R. G. “1-Bit Compressive Sensing.” 42nd annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS) 2008, March 19-21 2008, Princeton, NJ.
Boufounos P., Baraniuk R. G. “Reconstructing Sparse Signals From their Zero Crossings.” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing 2008, (ICASSP 2008), March 30-April 4, Las Vegas, NV.
Frames and Robust Representations
- Boufounos P., “Quantization and Erasures in Frame Representations.” Presented with variations at:
- Signal Processing Seminars, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, May 3, 2006.
- Texas Instruments, Inc., January 18, 2006, Dallas, TX.